As a leading network support services provider to commercial organizations throughout the South Florida area, PDC Technologies’ diversified customer base depends on us to make sure their businesses run smoothly as we continue to provide the best value in technical support services.
Current Job Opening:
We are currently seeking highly skilled field engineers with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Service Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our field engineers are responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective onsite maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
Job duties include utilizing our professional services automation (PSA) solution along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver onsite user support services and update service request information and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications and developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum five years experience in a similar type company providing outsourced IT support and Consulting services
- Current MCSE Certification
- Experience with Cisco and similar networking technologies a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
- Troubleshooting user problems onsite
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software and services
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume, along with salary history to: email@example.com